Editing and Technical Skills
• Curating image assets including:
• Photo placement; positioning and publishing photos to accompany the text of publication.
• Accurately and quickly review and edit images to meet our guidelines; assign order and routing information to where an image is delivered.
• Optimize images technically and visually for publication on the web; as needed.
• Maintain quality control through a process of reviewing images, assigning a quality rating and providing feedback to the Architectural Photographers on each shoot.
• Utilize Adobe Creative Suite including Lightroom and Bridge to ensure delivery of high-quality images.
• Deadline oriented with strong time management skills
• Ability to handle a high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities.
• File storage knowledge of digital file specs, size formats.
• 3+ years of photo editing experience digital platforms, preferable with architectural photographs.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software, especially Photoshop.
• An ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to identify the best means of illustrating a large volume of stories with a quick turnaround.
• Prior experience creating and reviewing digital documents for content.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
Collaborative team player across multiple functional teams
Strong interpersonal skills